Mixed Weapon Martial Arts Training
The academy runs regular MWMA group practices and physical conditioning.
New members can start at any time with our Beginner practices.
Take your first step toward being an effective martial artist and stronger you.
In each 1.5-hour session, students build:
- Posture and movement, from the ground up
- Strength, endurance, agility, and coordination
- Basic skill with one- & two-handed weapons
- Comfort with sparring through focused drills & games
All new members attend Beginner training to get a feel for our methods and understanding of basic safety skills. Joining our Foundations training requires a coach’s invitation.
The next step up. An invitation from a coach is required to participate in the Foundations practices.
Each practice is 1.5 hours long.
Foundations practices focus on applying:
- Advanced movement
- Technical skills
- Combative athleticism
- Sparring mindset & performance